Luxe Burn Tips
In order to get the best out of your Luxe wooden wick candle, we recommend the below pro burn tips.
- For a first time burn, set aside at least 1-2 hours minimum burn time to establish an even melt pool and prevent tunneling. Candle wax has memory and will "remember" the melting pattern, so if a candle isn't given proper first burn time, it will continue to tunnel.
- To prevent smokiness, always trim the wick before each use. The wick should be about 1/4 inch - if the wick is too short, it will not have a large enough flame for a proper melt, but if wick is too long, then it will be smoky. Be sure to cut off the burnt bits with a pair of scissors, clean nail clippers or a wick trimmer. If you are relighting your candle and flame is too high, then your wick requires a bit more trimming.
- Do not burn a candle for more than 4 hours.
- Never leave your candle unattended.
- Do not extinguish the candle with the decorative lid.
For wick patent information: woodenwick.com/patents